Monday, November 01, 2004

Ego Tripping Out

Regular Guy:
"Hey homeboy, how come everywhere you go you got to go on a limousine?"
Cool Guy:
"Yo man thats my thing!"
Regular Guy:
"I know man but every time we meet you're always carring diamond rings and expensive clothes..."
Cool Guy:
"Flashing cash is what do best."

I got the badest cool, I could never be more cool, the ladies wait to get down with me. The love I make is superb, to dare me is absurd, the ladies say I'm the greatest they've seen. I want to have your spot and more of what you got, I bought the badest house I can find. It has been said, I'm greatest than the rest and when I love a lady she's mine.

I know I'm really hot, my diamonds shine a lot, check out how my ego is tripping out...

I'm what is all about...

Without a doubt I know my ego is trippin out, sometimes is a shame and it couse so much pain, but I want you baby to trip out with me baby...

I'm better than the rest check out the way I dress and got a lot of money to spend. The best club in town is where I get down, you are lucky if I choose you as a friend. I walk the grates walk and I got to be talk, I got the greatest show in town. If you dance with the other men you'll have to come back to me and I will drill your soul.

Check out my loving standing bold and tall, I can fullfil your dreams baby. Needless to say I'm the greatest player and my ego is tripping out. Got a sweet tooth for your love on the floor.

Walk on my shoes, walk to my the beat and your ego will be tripping out.

No comments: